Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Dark mode...

eifelyeti67eifelyeti67 Member Posts: 4
...I know this question was asked several times already and based on the existing answers I also use the "Dark Reader" add-on with my browser.
But it would be much better just to add this mode in the pre-settings of the account.
The very white appearence of onshape is really stressing the eyes.
I don´t think that there need to be lots of colour settings etc., just one standard dark grey theme would do and would make it much more comfortable to use.

Answers

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,370
    Please create or vote on an improvement request in the category on the right ==>
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    colin_starker933colin_starker933 Member Posts: 13 EDU
    Dark Reader stopped working as intended for me. It now inverts the colors of the render, blinding me with white shadows. Do you have this problem?