Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Line Color

igor_soaresigor_soares Member Posts: 1
Hello guys! 

The color of the lines don't appear in the website. When will do the sketch, only show the points and lines, not. In mobile it's working very well. Is there any setting for this? Can someone help me? 

Answers

• navnav Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @igor_soares what do you mean exactly by Line Color ? in OS both web or mobile you can't change the color of a line as far as I know.  You mention it works well on mobile could you share an image of this, so we can help you better. Thanks.
    Nicolas Ariza V.
    Indaer -- Aircraft Lifecycle Solutions
  • shashank_aaryashashank_aarya Member Posts: 265 ✭✭✭
    @igor_soares at this point of time there are few defined colors of sketch lines such as blue for partially constrained line, black for fully constrained line and magenta for preview of cylindrical silhouette edge. Could you mention which browser and operating system you are using?
    Refer this link to get the details of browsers and graphics recommendations for Onshape
    https://cad.onshape.com/help/#webgl.htm?TocPath=Welcome%20to%20Onshape|_____6
  • robert_marrsrobert_marrs Member Posts: 1
    Nav, i had the same problem, I drew but "nothing" was there, I could not see anything, but I extruded it anyway. A white color extrusion showed up. I was using FireFox. I switched to Chrome, and then I could see everything and line color came back..
  • owen_sparksowen_sparks Member, Developers Posts: 2,660 PRO
    erm, @robert_marrs this is a thread from 2015..
    O.S.
    Business Systems and Configuration Controller
    HWM-Water Ltd
  • john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,890 PRO
    edited March 2019
    Nav, i had the same problem, I drew but "nothing" was there, I could not see anything, but I extruded it anyway. A white color extrusion showed up. I was using FireFox. I switched to Chrome, and then I could see everything and line color came back..
    Was the sketch hidden?

It will appear light gray if it is. You can hide/unhide by moving your mouse to the area where the eye ball is and toggle it on or off.

By default a sketch will be visible until the first time you use it in a feature (such as extrude) then it will automatically hide itself for your convenience.

And welcome to the forums :)