Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

First time user. I clicked the power button and it has been spinning for 15 min. w/o action

I am a first time user.  I loaded the app and it appeared on my Onshape page.  I opened the app and clicked the power button.  It has been spinning for a while and there is no rendering action going on.  What did I do wrong or not do?

Answers

• NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,310
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Paul_ArdenPaul_Arden Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 163
    @ron_gerlach could you reach out to us at support@migenius.com or even better submit a ticket through the help menu in Onshape while you're on the RealityServer application tab (the later is better as it will give us some diagnostic information we can use). I see other users are running the application at the moment so there does not appear to be a systemic issue so we'd need to investigate the specific cause of your problem further once we have your details.
  • ron_gerlachron_gerlach Member Posts: 3
    I backed out and signed off from Onshape then signed back in and it worked.  Thanks for the feedback.