Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Certified Onshape Associate- Coming Soon!

KatieHuffmanKatieHuffman Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 194
edited December 2020 in Educator Discussion

We are excited to share that Onshape will soon be launching the Certified Onshape Associate exam. Students who successfully complete this exam will receive certification as an Onshape Certified Associate. This will be a valuable credential for them to demonstrate their skills and knowledge to their peers and potential employers.

To help get your students ready to pass the Onshape Certified Associate exam, SolidProfessor will be releasing an online Certified Onshape Associate Prep Course.

Prepare your students to earn their certification with expert-guided lessons, hands-on exercises, a practice exam, and free exam vouchers.

Comments

• Options
    edward_willis436edward_willis436 Member Posts: 1 EDU
    When will this be available?
    I am interested in the Onshape Education Enterprise to use with my classes.
    Cedar Creek High School, Bastrop, TX.
    I am interested in online assistance to prepare students for this certification examination.

Thank you for your time.

Ed