Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

I want to draw a circle in Autocad ho do i activate the application?

How do start Autocad aplication?

Answers

• Options
    mahirmahir Member, Developers Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    I believe you're asking how to start a sketch? Pick a plane or flat surface and click the sketch button. I believe it would be worthwhile going through the CAD Basics and Onshape Fundamentals tutorials at learn.onshape.com to get some general background on Onshape and CAD. These tutorials will answer most of the questions that Onshape beginners tend to have.
  • Options
    john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,898 PRO
    autocad is a 2D platform that is pretty good for 2D if that's what you're into.
    It certainly is the best in the market for making DWGs, for as much money as most 3D CAD options... Sad.

Feel free to try it out at autodesk.com, Or draw in 3D for free with Onshape...