Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Query about linear pattern of rib in step excercise

satyam_rajputsatyam_rajput Member Posts: 2 EDU
When I try to do linear pattern of the rib as done in slide 13 of step exercise, the linear pattern wants to make the pattern of the rib along with the edge of the step instead of just patterning the rib. I guess it's because of merging the rib with the step part. It would be very helpful is someone can help in pointing out my mistake. Thanks a lot in advance!

https://sso.onshape.com/documents/7ab169d7d45ba88bf4e76878/w/6de92cccd6e80e0a7828b417/e/c9c852ebce6d97f71369e384

Answers

• dmitry_yakovlevdmitry_yakovlev Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I had the same situation. You have to check the Apply per instance box, if I understood your problem correctly.