Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

add drawing

ehsan_pazookiehsan_pazooki Member Posts: 52 EDU
Hello guys,

could some one tell me how can I add and creat drawing from a 3d model? Onshape is a litle bit changed.

thank you

Answers

• NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,305
  • jake_delano19jake_delano19 Member, csevp Posts: 19 PRO
    Hello @ehsan_pazooki, check out our Drawing Basics article in our Help Center, it will teach you all about creating drawings directly from a model

• ehsan_pazookiehsan_pazooki Member Posts: 52 EDU
    Hello guys, I hope you are fine. Thank you very much for you answers but I don't see the plus sign. I havn't worked with Onshape for a long time. My account was expired but I opened it again. At that time the Logo of Onshape was blue, but not green, and I could see the plus sign on the down side. Right now I can not see the plus sign. Please help me. 

You do not have edit permissions to that document - ask the author to change your permissions.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • ehsan_pazookiehsan_pazooki Member Posts: 52 EDU
    thanks. Im the author. How can I ask my self ?
    Sorry, to much questions ... =)
    You are showing the "Simplified UI" associated with read-only documents, so you are either not the author or you have previously had a paid or EDU subscription and allowed it to lapse. In that situation, documents become read-only.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI