Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Can I watch the sheet metal tutorial on free subscription?

Jason_SiebertJason_Siebert Member Posts: 5
If so, how do I access it?
The page asks me to login in to the learning centre and when I click the link it takes me back to the same page.
Thanks, Jason

Answers

• Options
    jose_pedro674jose_pedro674 Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    some courses in the learning center are not available for free account.
     if you want to see the courses, turn your free account into a student account. 
    just create a student account and fill in the same data as your free account,
     it will be changed into a student account and you will have access to all courses.
  • Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,396
    May I point out that signing up for an education account when not being in full time education is against our terms and conditions and may result in those accounts being suspended. 
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    Dear Neil,
    I want to see what your program can do as I am a sheet metal worker. I currently use AutoCAD and am looking for a 3D program but you are making it impossible to try! Maybe you should work on your customer service before telling me my account will be suspended, perhaps try giving me that trial period you advertise but I still do not have access too. Not winning me over so far.

Jason
  • Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,396
    Hi @Jason_Siebert - we have a clearly defined process for companies who wish to evaluate Onshape for commercial use, but it appears that your trial request may have got lost in the system somewhere. I will ask your account manager to call you to make sure you get your trial.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    Dear Neil,
    I am not a company, just a metal worker looking for a program.