Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Roscas e elementos roscados

vinibdiasvinibdias Member Posts: 2
edited July 2016 in Community Support
Como criar roscas nos modelos? Elas serão representadas nos desenhos?
Existe bibliotecas de padrões como métrica, polegada, NPT, BSP entre outras?

Best Answer

• Options
    gonzalo_chomongonzalo_chomon OS Professional Posts: 52 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I understand more less your question.

There is not available libraries but they will be in the future.
    Althought you can create threads in Onshape.

No hay disponibles bibliotecas de partes o roscas, pero existirán en el futuro.
    De todas maneras puedes hacer roscas en Onshape.

Answers

• Options
    3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
    Voisitko kirjoittaa englanniksi, niin että koko yhteisö voi hyötyä ongelmasi ratkaisusta?

Do you understand my comment above in Finnish? I didn't understand your questions.

Here's translation:
    Can you please post in English so that whole community can benefit from your question and answers.
    //rami
  • Options
    gonzalo_chomongonzalo_chomon OS Professional Posts: 52 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I understand more less your question.

There is not available libraries but they will be in the future.
    Althought you can create threads in Onshape.

No hay disponibles bibliotecas de partes o roscas, pero existirán en el futuro.
    De todas maneras puedes hacer roscas en Onshape.

• Options
    navnav Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @vinicius_borges_diascomo mencionado por @3dcadé ideal que você postar no idioma Inglês.

o vídeo a seguir mostra como criar um rosca (https://www.onshape.com/cad-blog/tech-tip-creating-a-thread)

2. Como mencionado por @gonzalo_chomonnão há bibliotecas de padrões ainda

PS: S
    e você precisar de ajuda postagem em Inglês deixe-me saber . Minha língua nativa é o espanhol .

@3dcad I told Vinicius to follow your advice and post in english, sent him a link on how to create a thread, inform him that there are no part libraries yet and that if he need help posting in english that he should contact me, also that my native tongue is spanish not Portuguese as him.
    Nicolas Ariza V.
    Indaer -- Aircraft Lifecycle Solutions
  • Options
    vinibdiasvinibdias Member Posts: 2
    thank you
  • Options
    sebastian_wolfensonsebastian_wolfenson Member Posts: 7 EDU
    Hello, I would like to continue with the question you asked or complement that question with another. I saw the video and it's very good.

My question is how can I make a screw and a nut? both with thread that are functional. I need to do something simple to print a project in 3d.

Does the size of the screw (without making the thread yet) have to have the same hemp as the nut (without making the thread)? Because if I screw the two of them I'll eat the two pieces and they will not fit. Is there any option to add the thread and another to remove the material from the thread to use one and one?

I do not know if you understand my question.
    Actually I'm using a lot Onshape is very good.