Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

In need of Onshape experts users in APAC region interested in full-time tech support role

Keith_RiceKeith_Rice Member Posts: 5 PRO
edited October 2021 in General
Last month I created a post looking for Onshape experts interested in a full-time technical support role. Anyone interested in this role is welcome to apply, but I am still in particular need of individuals in the Asia-Pacific region, particularly individuals who know Mandarin, Hindi, or Japanese. English-only speakers (including individuals in Australia) are also welcome to apply. Applicants should have 1) a strong background in Onshape and/or mechanical design, 2) strong communication skills, 3) an interest in helping others learn the Onshape.

The pay for this position is highly competitive. If you know of anyone who fits this criteria and might be interested, please direct them to the full job description here, which also includes information on how to apply.

Thank you for your time!

Comments

• Options
    andrew_johnson771andrew_johnson771 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Keith,
    I know I am late to the party, but if you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced Onshape consultant.
    You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
    Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
    Andrew