Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

unable to access specific learning pathways at learn.onshape.com learning center

geo_brudergeo_bruder Member Posts: 4 EDU
Students with preexisting student accounts are trying to access learning center and are unable to access specific learning pathways in learning center.  How do I correct this?

Answers

• Options
    KatieHuffmanKatieHuffman Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 194
    @geo_bruder
    My guess is they are using a public/hobbyist account and certain pathways are restricted from that type of account. They must have an EDU account to access those pathways. https://www.onshape.com/en/education/. Those students can fill out the form here with the same email, and it should upgrade the account to an EDU account. If you still have trouble please create a support ticket by selecting the help menu and clicking Contact Support.
  • Options
    geo_brudergeo_bruder Member Posts: 4 EDU
    @KatieHuffman.  Thanks for your reply.  This is what I suspected as well.  I think they are simply mistake regarding what type of account the setup last year.