Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

refresh recently opened documents screen

don_howedon_howe Member Posts: 115 ✭✭✭
Is there a way to refresh my recently opened documents screen so it only shows the most recent and not those from the first of the month? The only options are to move them to the trash which also moves them out of the My Documents.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    andy_morrisandy_morris Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 87
    The recent documents list is mot currently customizable.
    Would you want to be able specify a date range or the last <n> number of documents to be displayed in the list?
    Andy Morris / Head of Product Design / Onshape, Inc.
  • Options
    david_leaverdavid_leaver Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    I would really like a way to clear the list of recently opened documents,  also a pin to list for public documents accessed regularly would be helpful.
  • Options
    øyvind_kaurstadøyvind_kaurstad Member Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    I would really like a way to clear the list of recently opened documents,  also a pin to list for public documents accessed regularly would be helpful.
    I second that. Some kind of bookmarking would be really helpful. Of course one can bookmark in the browser, but it would be better to have a bookmarked/pinned list within Onshape itself.

• Options
    peter_hallpeter_hall Member Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    I would like to limit to last ten documents opened, shown automatically , but with the ability to search all my documents by document name or date created/last used.

• Options
    3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
    I would like to have 'hot' documents which could be marked and sectioned to the top no matter what view I have. These would be the ongoing projects and after finished I would unmark them.

I don't like recent list because if I just check some link from forum in the evening, next day at work that document is at top of list like it was the most important thing to see and access.

+1 for pinning public docs to separate list (auto remove if doc removed)
    -1 for automatically adding public docs to recent 
    //rami
  • Options
    _Ðave__Ðave_ Member, Developers Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭
    Folders, Folders, Folders. No real company will pay to use this silly document list and neither would.
  • Options
    BouwyBouwy Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    If someone makes a feature request than we can all vote it up!
    You got my vote