Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

How do i turn on the view cube?

I can see the view cube and planes on my ipad but can't see either the planes or the view cube on my pc.I am running windows 8

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    Are you running Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge?  Both of those browsers are not supported.
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • Options
    michael_boatwoodmichael_boatwood Member Posts: 4
    I am running firefox. When i open (on my pc) the first document that i was able to create (on my ipad) , the part ,the planes and the view cube are shown for a fraction of a second then they are gone, part, planes and cube. I am left with an empty work space.But if i open the same doc on my ipad, they are all there. Thanks for your reply. I can't wait to give this software a go! ("
  • Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    Please use the ? Menu and send us feedback. This will generate a support ticket. Btw, what OS do you have on your PC?
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • Options
    windows 8

• Options
    Thank you thank you thank you!!!