Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
The Onshape Design Competition 2022 is Now Open!
We are now accepting submissions for the Onshape Live 2022 Design Competition! This year we want to recognize the incredible designs and features that you - our users - have created. Submit your best designs and custom features that show off your CAD skills and Onshape knowledge in one of the following three categories:
- Part Design – Use sketches and features to create parts.
- Assembly Design – Use mating techniques and define a product structure.
- Custom Feature – Use Onshape’s FeatureScript, an open-source programming language, to create a custom CAD feature
The competition is open to all Onshape users, but you must be registered for Onshape Live 22 in order to participate. Register for Onshape Live 22 here. Winners will be announced during Onshape Live on March 2.
Ready to join the competition? Check out the Onshape Design Competition Guidelines to learn more and get started!
Submissions are due by February 1st, 2022!