Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Logged into OnShape today, all I found was an empty page. Please help?

jonah_loperjonah_loper Member Posts: 2 EDU
I was logging in to work on a few things for Robotics, and all I found was a year's worth of CAD gone, not even in the trash, just gone. Even the documents that were shared with me were just gone. I don't even know what could've happened. Everything was fine yesterday. Follow up posts with screenshots will be included for context. Can anybody point me as to what the issue is?

Best Answer

• Options
    lanalana Onshape Employees Posts: 697
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓
    I see that you've trashed a lot of documents today, probably when you trashed a folder and then deleted them, probably by pressing "Empty Trash"
    I'll try recovering some of them for you. - Done for all the documents I could find

Answers

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,399
    Are you absolutely sure you've logged in with the same email as before?
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    lanalana Onshape Employees Posts: 697
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓
    I see that you've trashed a lot of documents today, probably when you trashed a folder and then deleted them, probably by pressing "Empty Trash"
    I'll try recovering some of them for you. - Done for all the documents I could find