Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Project will not open

ron_hoormannron_hoormann Member Posts: 2 EDU
I have one project that will NOT open.  I just sits their with there with the "Open Workspace" circle turning.  All my other projects open.  It is not a very big project and I edited it about 12 hours ago.  Is there anything I can do?  What causes this and how do I keep it from happening again?  This is a very small project come parted to other projects I have done.

Answers

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,395
    If you right-click the Document on the Documents page, you can open the Version and history graph and open the Document to a state before your last edit. If it opens, it's something you did. If it doesn't, please open a support ticket.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI