Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Tag / Mention a user in Comments

RobinBGRobinBG Member, Developers Posts: 9 PRO
Hi all,

Not sure if it's a bug or if I am just missing something.

I cannot tag / mention one of my colleagues in comments, and vice versa he cannot tag anyone of us. I have checked the document share settings as well as his Onshape settings but I cannot see anything wrong. 

Any clues of what else to investigate ?

This is the feature I am talking about, and his name is not coming up when I start typing it : 

Thanks for your help,

Robin
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    jacques_spillmannjacques_spillmann OS Professional Posts: 53 PRO
    I think all users need to have a paid license and have their name specifically listed in the sharing options of the document, but yeah, had a similar problem and not sure exactly what is happening here.
    Are you colleagues part of the same company?
  • Options
    xTimRicexTimRice Member Posts: 59 PRO
    Is this your first time tagging those colleagues? I believe you will need to enter their full user email address and then they will be added to the autocomplete list for the next time. 
    Handcrafted furniture in Boston
    https://thesmoothcut.com/