Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

I can't get fillet to work.

I have gotten fillet to work on the base already and I can't get it to work on the plunger.  I have it as two parts I have tried it being only one part.  I have tried moving it's location up and down the geometry list.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

The file is Pen Cap, by Jamie Fleck, fillet tab

I'm also trying to fillet the clip,  not sure if fillet is even the best way.  I'll start another thread for that.

Thank you in advance

Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    _Ðave__Ðave_ Member, Developers Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭
    @jamie_fleck The size of your desired fillet is too large to fit, please try a smaller fillet.
  • Options
    jamie_fleckjamie_fleck Member Posts: 8
    Ugh, thanks for the help.  I wish it wasn't something so obvious.
  • Options
    olek_bolekolek_bolek Member Posts: 2
    I was just wondering what the pen cap is for?  Can you share?
  • Options
    jamie_fleckjamie_fleck Member Posts: 8
    I know a pen cap usually goes over a pen.  I didn't know the correct name for the object, I was just using it for practice.
  • Options
    olek_bolekolek_bolek Member Posts: 2
    I see.  You seem like a nice guy.  Want to meet up at Buffalo Wild Wings on Friday at 8?