Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

First time . Created Project but Toolbar doesn't have Rectangle or Circle or Line. How do I turn on

dave_burchdave_burch Member Posts: 3

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    brucebartlettbrucebartlett Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader Posts: 2,137 PRO
    You start by inserting a sketch on a plane (should be the first icon after the undo/redo). Then the sketch toolbar will come up while the sketch is active.

https://cad.onshape.com/help/#simpleexample.htm?TocPath=Modeling%20in%20Onshape|_____1

tip: if you press "N" you will get a view normal to your sketch. 

Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner
    Twitter: @onshapetricks  & @babart1977   
  • Options
    THANKS. HAVE GOT THE CIRCLE ETC. drew the circle I wanted. But the circle line toolbars go away and I have to do the N again each time I want to use them. I will practice for a few hours and see if I get better.

• Options
    Yep I am plowing thru the Tutorials now and its a better way, Thanks again