Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

new to onshape. i am looking for a very basic tutorial on navigation in onshape.

dean_chavisdean_chavis Member Posts: 4
I do hope you will be very patient with me. my son has gotten me into 3d printing. I have been using tinkercad. He then wanted me to learn mastercam and now onshape.  I am a visual learner. I have looked at some videos on youtube but the people teaching leave out small steps and then I get lost. Is there a very basic tutorial on the buttons and what they are. I was a photographer for 35 years I did learn photoshop. It took me a while to learn but all I am looking for is how to move things around a design, how to measure distance and center a circle from an edge of a square thing like that. I wouls appreciate  any help in this direction.

Answers