Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Lost assembly feature list

LumenLumen Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
edited July 2016 in Community Support
I have lost the assembly feature list. Maybe it has been moved "offscreen". Is there a hotkey to enable/recenter ?

Answers

• Options
    3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
    If you are working with browser version, I don't see any other way to lose feature list than browser zoom.
    Check that your browser zoom is 100% and if that is not the case try to refresh page with shift+reload.

With Ipad/Android you can swipe feature list in and out.
    //rami
  • Options
    Thank you. Browser zoom is'nt it, though it must be this browser. I can see the list on other machines, not this one that I have been using for the last few months.
  • Options
    Ok, So I found it !.
    Somehow it had collapsed to a small thin rectangle looking like a menu divider.

• Options
    jakeramsleyjakeramsley Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 657
    Small little tidbit/trick about this using chrome.

In Chrome you can find the locations of dialogs in your resources tab of your developer tools, listed under local storage.  If you were to remove these entries, the dialogs will move back to their default location after a reload.

Jake Ramsley

Director of Quality Engineering & Release Manager              onshape.com
  • Options
    Superb tidbit!
    Thank you.