Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

draft / shell

the draft and shell commands don't seem to be working when I click on them. I am trying to shell a simple 'box' part but when I click on the command button in the ribbon nothing happens.

Answers

• Options
    peter_hallpeter_hall Member Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    click on the command. Did you get this command.
    Then you need to click on face to remove and set the wall thickness in this case 2.5mm
  • Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,381
    If you are not getting the dialog as shown above are you using an unsupported browser (i.e. a Microsoft one)? - Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari only.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    viruviru Member, Developers Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    @robert_knox , May be it is happening due to performance issue of your internet speed. If it is happening same  in stable internet speed then best way to address such issues by sending the ticket using feedback tool as given below to Onshape support team.

It will also allow you to share your document with Onshape support team as below.

You will get notification mail from Onshape immediately with ticket details and status.