Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.
First time visiting? Here are some places to start:- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.
How do I create this spout
I've been playing around with this for a while and made some progress but nothing that will work properly so far. I have a revolvled sketch which creates the bottle shape and onto that I am trying to add a pouring spout. I have sketched out the top shape and the side profile. I was trying to wrap the shape onto the surface but onshape does not allow that on an uneven shape. The other option I explored is using the extrude function but I cannot find a way to trim thios down and only leave the sketch on the 3D surface, and even if I did manage that my only hope was that I could use bridging curves to tie everything together in a natural shape.Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Jake
Answers
-
Try this for an example to get started.
0 -
I just got done watching this master class.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-Ou2zgb5Yw
And it helped me try your problem:
1






