Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

3D Rotate Stops Working

Narrowgauge7_25Narrowgauge7_25 Member Posts: 3
edited March 2016 in Community Support
Hello
The last couple of days I have had problems with 3D rotate on my tracker pad, it works for a a while then stops.  Reload the page and it works for a while and stops.  I am using Google Chrome on Windows 10.  Any ideas as to sort would be great as at the moment it is impossible to work.

Narrowgauge7.25

Answers

• Options
    Narrowgauge7_25Narrowgauge7_25 Member Posts: 3
    Sorted it myself by reinstalling Chrome
  • Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    Are you by chance running the developer version of Chrome 50?  We are seeing this manifest as well. Please submit a ticket using the ? Menu -> Feedback
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • Options
    tor_karlsentor_karlsen Member Posts: 2
    I have the same problem. The 3Dconnexion mice is stops after a while. Chrome Versjon 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit). Windows 10 64bit.