Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Flange mode

lam_truong658
lam_truong658 Member Posts: 2 ✭

Hello everyone, I just started learning onshape follow youtube videos. I want to create a flange which go straight up from the line that I picked, but seem like it keep create an angle close to the origin point. I tried to switch Flange alignment option from Hold line to Inner, outer and middle, it was pretty close but still not what I expect. Please give me some help to fix it. Thank you very much everyone.

Screenshot (5).png

Answers