Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Improvements to Onshape - February 10, 2015
lougallo Member, Administrator, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,711
edited February 2015 in New in Onshape
This week we have a small update to Onshape. It includes some highly requested improvements like DXF/DWG output and sharing with organizations. As always, feedback is important to us. Enjoy...
- New filter icons on the Documents page
- You can now share with organizations (previously named Companies)
- Export to DXF/DWG (this is our first stage of this...) Select on planar faces or sketches to export. Note: Currently we export dxf/dwg in the Onshape system of units (meters).
- Mate connector move function now color codes X,Y,Z fields to correspond to the axis on the mate connector icon
Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.