Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

gui problems with fedora22 and chrome 50

Been using onshape fore a few months. Was fine, i think some updates ran recently, and now it opens fine. then i will be in the middle of  editing a sketch and the view sortof resets  to showing an iso view of the part. if I click around, the sketch parts get highlighted. If i back out of the project & go back in it works for a spell. Lately i switch to Firefox, or a windows PC for long term work sessions, but i'd rather not.  *also, the o key n this keyboard is faulty, so please excuse any typo's.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    EvanEvan Onshape Employees Posts: 62
    Chrome 50 contains a regression in its javascript executor that is affecting our application.  We have filed an issue with Chromium so that it will be addressed.

For best performance and stability, we recommend using the "stable" release channel of Chrome.  Right now the stable channel is on version 49.  See here for more information on Chrome release channels:
    https://www.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel