Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Exported DXF is not at correct size!

gareth_montgomery313gareth_montgomery313 Member Posts: 1
edited March 2016 in Community Support
Hello,

I have been having a recurring issue when exporting parts to be laser cut. Everything exports perfectly then out of the blue the exports are no longer at the correct dimensions. The ratio is completely different. Over 10 times the required size. I have checked the units being used and everything is in metric.

I originally fixed the problem by going back to an older version of the exports, but now that version is not working. 

Anyone know why this is? 

I am now using illustrator to bring all the files to the correct size, but this isn't a sustainable solution.

Thanks
Gareth

Answers

• Options
    brucebartlettbrucebartlett Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader Posts: 2,137 PRO
    Sound's like a bug, did you raise a ticket?
    Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner
    Twitter: @onshapetricks  & @babart1977