Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

How to select multiple lines with a lasso or window in android app

ramon_hammramon_hamm Member Posts: 9
I made a circular pattern for a gear, 40 teeth x 3 lines per tooth, somehow it got exploded even though the circular pattern icon was still in the box where I 'show constraints'. Since then I have drawn other stuff on the same plane that I want to keep so I can't delete the sketch and selecting it all will just delete it all. Is there a lasso or select window or something? Takes 4ever to select 120 lines separately. From now on I'll make a new sketch but still need that tool.
Thanks!
R

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    ramon_hammramon_hamm Member Posts: 9
    Why is android always the last in line for support? Hmmmmm 
  • Options
    tgunrtgunr Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
     In SketchUp you can select an edge or face then use "Select->All Connected" or "Select->Bounding Faces" to quickly select everything.