Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Improvements to Onshape - March 16, 2015
lougallo Member, Administrator, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,666
edited March 2015 in New in Onshape
This is the first release since our Public beta launch last week and we have some great additions I hope you'll all enjoy. Updates to sketching, mates and imports were all big headliners as well as a few honorable mentions that you may have already found.
- Split curves - In sketches you can now split curves into segments with the new Split tool. (Video here)
- Progressive graphics - Graphics load incrementally, when required, allowing a performance boost to tab switching and decreasing the time to interact with the graphics area.
- SolidWorks Pack and Go support - Uploading a SolidWorks Pack and Go zip file will translate to Onshape with all contained components.
- Gear and Rack and Pinon mate connectors are now available.
- View support tickets dashboard.
Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.