Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Documents shared with the Beta Team count toward private documents

CadmanCadman Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
I recently received several documents that were 'shared' with me by Dave Cowden from Parametric Parts as part of the Beta Team. 2 of these parts came in as 'public' as Dave said they should, but the others did not come in as shared but are counting against my free private documents. I cannot delete them nor unshare them.

Please advise.

Thank you,
Randy

Answers

• Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,002
    @Cadman any documents that are shared directly with you are going to count.  You can always unshare documents or leave the team.  You can leave a team (unsharing all docs that are part of that team) by clicking on Manage account -> Teams -> Pick the team and select "Leave team".
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.