Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Fillet not appearing

tom_19tom_19 Member Posts: 1
I'm filleting the external edges of an extruded flywheel rim, and the fillet doesn't seem to happen -- I see lines on the surfaces where the edge of the fillet would be, but no actual fillet. My design is here: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/079e9a76e80ba8037e7e51f8/w/d2a87564af757cde2f857041/e/ac1a3458879636e583ef8217

I'm sure I'm just doing something silly.

Incidentally, congratulations on how usable OnShape is on an iPhone 6 -- I would have expected a very frustrating experience on such a small screen, but the UI has been done very well.

Answers

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,396
    Edit Circular Pattern 3 and choose the Add option - currently you are creating 6 new parts, then only filleting one of them. You will have to edit the failed fillet and reselect the faces.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI