Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

my insert window won't scroll

john_hoyle289john_hoyle289 Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
When i have more than eight part studios, the last one on the list will not show in the assembly insert window, the window will not scroll, i can't drag the slider. help please.

Answers

• Options
    colemancoleman OS Professional Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    @john_hoyle289
    This is a known issue with a simple fix.  Clear the browser cache and refresh.  

It happens from time to time and Im confident onshape will get this ironed out sometime in the future.  

You can also search and this will allow you to get to the parts at the bottom. 
  • Options
    john_hoyle289john_hoyle289 Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Coleman,
    thanks for your advice, i do appreciate it, but it didn't seem to work for me. 
  • Options
    colemancoleman OS Professional Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    @john_hoyle289
    Submit a support ticket using the question mark icon and the onshape team will take care of you. 
  • Options
    billy2billy2 Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers, User Group Leader Posts: 2,015 PRO
    I've got the same problem.

I select multiple items and drag them, this causes the slider bar to appear on the side, which if you grab it, allows you to move the window freely. It's not easy, but can work.

This is a definite bug.