Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Angle Dimension and Line Tool in Sketches not working

Hi there

I'm experiencing problems with Part Model Sketches and the ability to add an Angular Dimension between two lines. This has been working in the past, but unfortunately not now. :(

I'm also having problems with the Line Tool in Sketches. If I click once in the Sketch to start the line a "0" appears in the screen and not the start of a Line. I have to click and hold for a Line to appear and then let go for an end point. I then have to repeat this process in order to create another Line.

I am only experiencing this on my Apple Mac Pro and have no problems with these features on my Windows 10 Workstation. So I'm assuming this is a platform issue. FYI... I'm running OS Sierra Version 10.12.3. I've also tried running Onshape on both Chrome and Safari and I have the same problems. I have even tried clearing my Browser Caches, updating the Divers on my Mouse and still the problem;ems exist.

If anyone can shed some light on this problem I would appreciate it very much. Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    andrew_bissettandrew_bissett Member Posts: 3 PRO
    Hi Paul

Thanks for your help. I've already done that, but as yet I've not got a solution from them, so I thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone else has experienced this problem.

Regards Andrew