Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

can I take a jpg or similar view of the current part studio?

simon_9simon_9 Member Posts: 17
I want to illustrate a description with some views taken from several angles of a project - is it possible to 'snapshot' those views since screenshots require more editing effort to clean them up?

Regards,
Simon

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    simon_9simon_9 Member Posts: 17
    Thanks, thats perfect
  • Options
    andrew_troupandrew_troup Member, Mentor Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @3dcad
    You ought to be on the Help documentation team! 
  • Options
    3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
    @Andrew_Troup For me finding and writing answers for others is best way to learn and actually remember how things are executed.

//rami
  • Options
    Salli_CarlfjordSalli_Carlfjord Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    i tried to do this but can not chose "save as" when RMB clicking, help?
  • Options
    Jake_RosenfeldJake_Rosenfeld Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,646
    edited February 2018
    @Salli_Carlfjord

Does your system print dialog open up when you do this?  If so, most browsers/operating systems/printer drivers will allow you to choose "Save as PDF..." or something similar when choosing a printer.

Jake Rosenfeld - Modeling Team