Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Is there a way to share multiple documents at the same time?

evanandkatelynevanandkatelyn Member Posts: 1
I would like to share a batch of files publicly with one link.

I'm making a batch of hose adapters and want to link to them in a youtube video, but I can only figure out how to generate a link to each one. I could just list them all but it seems like there should be a way to share multiple files at the same time, like sharing an entire label. Is that possible?

Thanks!
Evan

Answers

• brucebartlettbrucebartlett Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader Posts: 2,137 PRO
    edited June 2017
    If you put them in the 1 document and link to that, people can the navigate to the different adapters as tabs.  But not sure if that suits what you're doing.

Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner
    Twitter: @onshapetricks  & @babart1977   
  • philip_thomasphilip_thomas Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,381
    @evanandkatelyn - It is not currently possible to share multiple documents. Please submit an enhancement request if you need this.
    Philip Thomas - Onshape