Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Forum pictures not showing up?

owen_sparksowen_sparks Member, Developers Posts: 2,660 PRO
edited July 2017 in Community Support
Hi folks.

Is anyone else not seeing forum pictures?  If I look in work (pc/chrome/work LAN) often some are missing, but if I look on android phone over my personal 4G it can load them just fine.   

Just wondering is anyone else has the issue before whining to our IT gods.  They've added a bunch of security recently...  I swear if they were responsible for physical security they'd brick up all the doors and windows!

Cheers,

Owen S

Business Systems and Configuration Controller
HWM-Water Ltd

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    john_f_carrjohn_f_carr Onshape Employees Posts: 74
    Some forum threads crash Safari.  I suspect the animated attachments use a poorly-supported feature of GIF.  Maybe your version of Chrome also doesn't support them.
  • Options
    owen_sparksowen_sparks Member, Developers Posts: 2,660 PRO
    Thanks gents.

It now looks like all the images within posts are blocked, including my own!

If I inspect the element to find the url and then stick that into a browser I get SSL_ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED_ALERT.

I'll talk to our IT folks. :(

Cheers,

Owen S.

Business Systems and Configuration Controller
    HWM-Water Ltd