Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Calculating leverage ratio.

nick_flyvbjergnick_flyvbjerg Member Posts: 3
I'm familiar with specifying linear relationships but I would like to know if Onshape can calculate a relationships for me.
example:
shock travel : wheel travel 
I'm specifically trying to plot a shock ratio progression/regression curve.

Answers

• Options
    konstantin_shiriazdanovkonstantin_shiriazdanov Member Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    first you need to share a kinematic scheme of your suspension system, if we had a kinematic scheme, then my Tracer featurescript could possibly do the job

• Options
    nick_flyvbjergnick_flyvbjerg Member Posts: 3
    Sorry for the very delayed acknowledgement. Here is a kinematic scheme of my suspension system.

• Options
    konstantin_shiriazdanovkonstantin_shiriazdanov Member Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    some dimmensions are missing on this cheme, so i defined them approximately. the output of tracer FS consists of two parts - the spline on the Top plane, that represents dependensy between driving and driven parameter, and the console output of the list of points in the format {{x1,y1},{y2,y2},...} where x is driving parameter, y- driven. You can copy that output and process in some math software using interpolation. Driving parameter is set by #s variable.
    https://cad.onshape.com/documents/30bf0f8fce00281a0169dba0/w/880da44d026e97e242f8431e/e/6662531d541715d36727056c