Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Anyone using a Waycom tablet?

paul_masserpaul_masser Member Posts: 15 PRO
A customer is struggling to pan/zoom/spin Onshape on his Mac. I've never used one, and am not a Mac user, so am not much help.

Answers

• Options
    Jake_RosenfeldJake_Rosenfeld Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,646
    Hi @paul_masser !

Are you having trouble with a Waycom tablet or a Mac trackpad?
    Jake Rosenfeld - Modeling Team
  • Options
    paul_masserpaul_masser Member Posts: 15 PRO
    It's a Waycom tablet. I'm not familiar with them, but I think the buttons on the pen were not working as expected.
  • Options
    john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,898 PRO
    edited May 2018
    I have one at work, i'll mess around with it in onshape monday

By the way, the buttons on the pen can be programmed to do whatever they want, If they have them bound to actions that would normally be in Solidworks or something. then they may need to change their onshape view manipulation settings to solidworks.

because default rotate in Onshape is right click, they may have the pen set to middle mouse