Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Extruding dilemma

David_LaPointDavid_LaPoint Member Posts: 10
There must be some rule that's preventing me from extruding this last 'wall'.I can click on all the other exterior walls and get surface extrusions, but if I click on this last one it fails and removes two others as well. Furthermore, if I try to also extrude the interior walls, it also fails the exterior walls.

r walls and get surface extrusions, but if I click on this last one it fails and removes two others as well. Furthermore, if I try to also extrude the interior walls, it also fails the exterior walls.

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/e33aaab38a4ae22f0c9b299d/w/805e1657ff7d75b0b44c92b3/e/c6852f20460a93dac4eb4fca

Best Answer

Answers