Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

For feature script can you have items with different sequences under the same profile?

Justo_TarulaJusto_Tarula Member Posts: 3 PRO
We use 1" x 1" square tubing to do custom fabs at work so I created a profile to add that size to a beam feature script. Only problem is that the sequence it gives me is:

"LALALALA-LALALALA"

I was able to put it under the standard ANSI inch still but had to create a separate profile as the sequence does not match those under square tube which is:

"LALALALA-ALALALAL"

What could be the reason for the switching of the line and arc inputs in the second part of the sequence? I know it is the same for square tube and rectangular tube so I'm not sure why it is giving me this. Thanks for you help ahead of time, I have already learned a great deal through this forum.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Justo_TarulaJusto_Tarula Member Posts: 3 PRO
    Ah I see, thanks Neil much appreciated!