Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

repeat an action / feature (easy way to camfer holes in a pattern)

markymarky Member Posts: 2
edited May 2018 in General
Hello,
I've made a ring and with a circular pattern of cubes I made square holes in it. Not I neet those holes to be chamferd - as highlighted on the picture. 
How do I chamfer all the holes without having to click all the 4 sides of all the holes?

I know that in Fusion360 you can repeat an action from the 'timeline'.

I've found something that could be the answer but I don't seem to get it working.

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    I figured it out! For anyone with the same question; here is how you probably should do this :)

Answers

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,374
    Include the square hole and the chamfer in the same pattern feature (so there should only be 1 pattern feature). 
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    I figured it out! For anyone with the same question; here is how you probably should do this :)