Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

How do I solve this problem from Fundamentals 3 - Exercise: Step slide 12-13?

johnny_tranjohnny_tran Member Posts: 2
I have been following step by step with the exercise then at those slides. When creating a linear pattern from Rib 1, it also include the face that was selected during creating the Sketch 2. How do isolate the rib from the additional face?

Link to document: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/edff21d61bfaadfe779927a4/w/add78453cf3e0d1ff60f2fc4/e/a880aab00b76bc65c7436292

Answers

• Options
    john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,900 PRO
    I'm not sure what you're asking that looks like a good-looking model to me what is it supposed to look like?
  • Options
    Jake_RosenfeldJake_Rosenfeld Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,646
    @johnny_tran

It looks like you figured this out?  Was the problem that you needed to select "Apply per instance"?
    Jake Rosenfeld - Modeling Team