Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Did I loose everything

paul_bartlettpaul_bartlett Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
I was working on this and all of a sudden it dissipated and the part studio is empty.
Anyone ever had this happen? How do I get it back
https://cad.onshape.com/documents/47f8ecb372dd67b4c4fb5112/w/ba34d8bff1f38e186692569e/e/bb40b8d403f52a9e9c3059c3
This is the same  project I posted in "OMG What happened' post

Answers

• Options
    Its the Tab named "After Creating Parts Studio" that the finished project was now its gone.
  • Options
    konstantin_shiriazdanovkonstantin_shiriazdanov Member Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just restore in versions and history menu the moment before you deleted Transfrom/Copy in place feature
  • Options
    I had cut my Outside profile and changed the appearance of every part about 2-3 hours work I do not see any of that in the history. Looks like I'll have to do those thing all over again.
    Any Idea why this happened?
  • Options
    Paul_J_PremakumarPaul_J_Premakumar Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 198
    Hi @paul_bartlett,

Please contact support, they will be able to take a look and determine what happened.