Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Documents

josiah_stahljosiah_stahl Member Posts: 1
I only have 1 document going right now in the "My Documents" section. Why does it say i have only 7 left? its also only 10 megabytes but it says I have 46mb filled already

Answers

• Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    To decrease your amount of private data or number of private documents, you can do any of the following:

1.  Copy workspaces to clear the Workspace history and delete the old document (don't forget to empty your trash). Select **Copy workspace** from the gear menu.

2.  Make documents Public (the Onshape Free plan has unlimited Public documents within 5 GB of free storage). Select **Make public** from the gear menu.

3.  Remove yourself from shared documents. Select **Remove from share** from the gear menu.
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • Options
    lanalana Onshape Employees Posts: 693
    @josiah_stahl
    Documents in Trash count toward your account - check if there is anything there.