Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Multi tasking on ISO

john_doubledayjohn_doubleday Member Posts: 58 EDU
I have Version 9.3.2 iSo and cannot 'activate' the right hand arrow. this would be great for teaching Onshape. Do others have this problem?

Comments

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,362
    Hi @john_doubleday what device are you using? True multi-tasking only works on iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro - this is true for all apps not just Onshape. If you have one of those devices, you have to swipe from the right.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    john_doubledayjohn_doubleday Member Posts: 58 EDU
    Thanks Neil,
    Ah maybe as I believe i have just a straight iPad using iso 9.3.2 . Pitty as the new feature would be a great tool. Might have to ask school if I can upgrade, if my students have the modern versions...ipad Air
  • Options
    rbaekrbaek Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 77
    Thanks Neil,
    Ah maybe as I believe i have just a straight iPad using iso 9.3.2 . Pitty as the new feature would be a great tool. Might have to ask school if I can upgrade, if my students have the modern versions...ipad Air
    Multitasking is available for iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, and iPad mini 2, 3, and 4. So long as those device have iOS 9 or above, they will be able to do multitasking.