Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Trying to use openbom, but just get blank page.

brian_wagenerbrian_wagener Member Posts: 19
I am using openbom on chrome to get a cutlist of my design.  But I get the openbom app page, but no parts show up.  If I open the developers shell in chrome, I see the following errors, and maybe they are related.

share.js:2246 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'insertBefore' of null

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• 3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
  • oleg_shilovitskyoleg_shilovitsky Member, Developers Posts: 131 PRO
    edited April 2018
    @brian_wagener  can you please contact our support via support@openbom.com? 

We need to check your account, but I need your account information, so please contact us. 

• brian_wagenerbrian_wagener Member Posts: 19
    @oleg_shilovitsky

Thanks for the tips, it turned out to be the chrome extension meta-mask which is cyrptocurrency wallet, not sure how it would interfere with openbom.  But thanks.

• oleg_shilovitskyoleg_shilovitsky Member, Developers Posts: 131 PRO
    @brian_wagener

I'm happy problem solved. Our engineers will investigate this extension to see what is wrong there.