Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Lookup table partial visibility

murat_bakkalmurat_bakkal Member Posts: 7 PRO
Hello.

Is there a way to show one part of a lookup table and show the other part of it separately? For example, if there are 3 levels of information in the lookup table, I would like to show the first two selections in the beginning of the UI and show the remaining selections depending on a boolean type. Is this possible?

Best Answers

Answers

• murat_bakkalmurat_bakkal Member Posts: 7 PRO
    @NeilCooke thank you for your answer. I would like the last level of my look-up table to be optional. Do you have any suggestions on how I can approach this problem? Are there any examples to this anywhere?
  • murat_bakkalmurat_bakkal Member Posts: 7 PRO
    @NeilCooke, thank you for your replies. For anyone that might need an idea for similar problems, it looks like this:

The "Use recommended length" key is an internal condition in the program that does something different. This selection is set as default.