Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Touchscreen in windows

I know this has been requested before but I recently saw a Surface Pro advert on tv advertising it for CAD and I thought Onshape is really missing a trick here. 

I have an HP Envy touchscreen with mouse that has persuaded (the hobbyist) me that Onshape is the most intuitive CAD choice, but also a Surface pro that never sits on a desk and using Onshape is really awkward - it works but you are fighting the controls... eg left finger to press trackpad 'right button' and right finger to orbit around, to move the model left and right of the screen I have to zoom out and zoom in on a feature.

Touchscreen would make up a lot but a stylus input would be perfect.

Comments