Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

hole callout edit

bikr7549bikr7549 Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
Hi,
The hole callout allows a prefix note of up to 24 characters to be added. Is there a way to add a suffix as well, or instead? For a tapped hole I like to add the hole qty in the pattern after the tapped hole spec along with a note after this such as  '4X, EQ SPACED, LOC AS SHOWN'. Qty ok to be a suffix, but the note part I would prefer to be a suffix addition. The whole thing can be whittled down to be a prefix but this simply looks odd to me. Is there a way to add in a suffix that I have missed?

Thanks,
Bob

Answers

• Options
    Cris_BowersCris_Bowers Member Posts: 281 PRO
    Currently you can use the dimension tool. Or type it all out in a note. You can create an IR, but I think one exists already.